Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had a wonderfully mellow Christmas at the Power House, and it was even white (not really white, but white nonetheless)! We woke up Christmas morning with just Sean, me, Lauren, Aunt Arie and Stella and opened presents after we had some Eggs Benedict for breakfast.


Lauren quickly learned how to make an obligatory "surprised" face.


She was a fan of her xylophone stocking stuffer.

Hanging an ornament from Aunt Arie.

Stella was exhausted.
I'm sad to say that I forgot to take photos of our Christmas celebration with The Powers. Sean's mom Alinda, dad Colin, sister Shannon and niece Holly arrived in Kansas City from St. Louis around 4 and we had a big dinner and then opened presents. I think I was too busy running around cooking, but I did get a picture of the prime rib (roast beast) that I made for dinner because it was my first attempt at prime rib and I was really proud of myself.

Christmas this year was lovely. Lauren was more into opening presents, although she did get a little tired of it after awhile. We had great food, great company, and were very thankful to be with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment