Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lauren at 16 Months

Please forgive me, it's been so long since I posted. And I started this post back around September and just never got around to writing anything, so now I don't have much fantastic information to report about what was happening four months ago, but rest assured that Lauren was being adorable. I know that most of you are in it for the pictures anyway.


In September we went down to Tulsa to finally clean out the storage unit that we opened after my Mom died. It was actually a fun weekend spent with family, and reliving many (mostly funny) memories of Mom. While we were at the storage unit Lauren spent the day with Grandma Kakee and Kakee's grandkids Dillon and Ryder. She had a BLAST. It's hard not to at Kakee's house. Above she's having a snack at Kakee's kid-sized bistro table.


Ah. Warm weather. I remember warm weather. This is at the playground at the school behind our house, which we visited often in warmer weather, and still visit on occasion all bundled up with our new (getting less new by the month) dog Stella. Lauren moved from the slide to the jungle gym around this time, and you'd be amazed how long she can hang there.


Aunt Arie is a showoff.


I love this photo. I had high expectations for Sean and fatherhood and he has exceeded them over and over. I am a very lucky wife and Lauren is a very lucky daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment